FREE - Letters and Sounds Assessment (with excel)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
A fun and simple way to carry out the 6 week summative assessments at the end of each phase. Updated with our latest Year 1 progression. Assesses GPCs, blending for reading and tricky words. Designed so that you can have two free hands to record the answers quickly on the excel spreadsheet or pdf sheets provided. This spreadsheet allows you to quickly sort the children who are at risk of falling behind, including the lowest attaining 20%. These children should be given daily keep-up lessons.
- 11 Pupil Assessment Tracks (one for each phase) (210mm x 297mm)
- 11 Assessment Record Sheets
- Electronic record sheet (excel)
Record Sheet Instructions:
- Before beginning the assessments enter all the children's names on the Excel overview sheet. This will auto-fill their names on all the phases.
- As the pupil reads out the GPC or word on the assessment sheets, record the correct answer by typing a 1, or an incorrect answer by typing a 2.
- Use the tab button to move to the next cell.
- A percentage total is automatically calculated and added to the overview page.
- Use the sort function in Excel to easily identify the lowest 20% and provide these children with keep-up support - see pages 8 & 9 of 'The Code'.
The pdf record sheets, assessment tracks and excel spreadsheet will be sent electronically to your email after your order has been processed.
A great tool to be able to insert assessment data to track the children. We needed an extra column for us to be able to view wider year group data and Smart Kids were quick to respond.