6 Speaking & Listening Board Games
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Involving drama, role play and fun, these 6 speaking and listening board games will encourage children to listen carefully and speak clearly whilst developing their ideas, thinking skills and vocabulary. The importance of getting children off to a good start cannot be overstated, and these games will prove invaluable in developing the key skills crucial for future success in reading and writing.
Suitable for ages 4 years to adult. These games are also effective for children with special educational needs.
Set includes 6 games:
- First Choice: Players describe their favourite drink, toy or other category.
- Describing: Without using the name, children describe an emotion, animal, action, person or object using their question card and the other players have to guess what it is.
- Mime Time: Players mime an emotion, animal, action, person or object using their question card and the other players have to guess what it is.
- Create a Character: Players land on a picture of a character and give them a name and other attributes. When that character is landed on again, other players must remember those attributes and add another one of their own.
- Ask and Answer: Players spin the spinner and answer either a who, where, what or why question about the object on their space.
- School Camp: Players create a story together using the images on their spaces describing a day at school camp.
- 3 double-sided folding game boards - each game measures 297 x 420mm and can be played by up to 6 players.
- 6 Question cards (for use with Describing and Mime Time)
- Spinner, die and counters.
Schools can choose to pay on invoice. You do not need to have an existing account. On the payment page select 'School Order' underneith the credit card option and an invoice will be sent with your order. Payment terms 20 days EOM.