Item no: LT135
Phase 5 Non-fiction Books
Suitable for: DfE validated, Year 1
Set of 8 readers levelled at Phase 5 of the Letters & Sounds phonics progression. Readers include explanation, discussion and recount texts using real-life photography.
- Contents: 8 pages per book
- Size: 150mm x 170mm
All books include decodable word lists using focus phonemes, a trick word list and comprehension questions.
Book 1 (ou, ea, ie, it, oy) - Roy’s Treat
- Book 2 (ay, ey, aw, ue, wh) - Days of the Week
- Book 3 (ph, ew, oe, au) - Fingers and Toes
- Book 4 Split digraphs (a-e, e-e, i-e, o-e, u-e) - Snail Race
- Book 5 Alternative pronunciation (c, g) - Picnic in Central Park
- Book 6 Alternative pronunciation (ch, y) - Christmas Island Crabs
- Book 7 Alternative spellings (a, e, i, o, u) - Static Electricity
- Book 8 Alternative spellings (ea, ie, er, ow, ou, ey) - Wheels
Reading Level 3-4. (yellow/blue)