Terms & Conditions
Please click here to download our terms and conditions.
Flat rate of £4.99 for orders under £25.
Free Delivery for all orders £25 and over.
Expected Delivery Time: 7-10 working days (any items not in stock will be put on back order and sent freight free when available).
A flat rate of £15 applies on orders to the Republic of Ireland
A flat rate of £25 applies on orders to Europe.
If you are ordering from outside of Europe £0.00 will be added to your order for freight. We will then email you with the freight amount which you can accept or decline. If you decline and have already paid via Credit Card you will be issued a full refund.
Out of stock items will be placed on back order and dispatched freight free as soon as they are available. These items will not be invoiced until delivery. If you are not happy with the expected delivery date of any backordered items, you have the right to cancel these items.
Please report any shortages within 48 hours of delivery.
Please click here for our refund policy.
- When you see an item you want to buy, click on the "Add to Cart" button. This places the item in your shopping cart.
- If you would like to see the items in your shopping cart click the text 'View Cart' in the top right hand corner of our website and your shopping basket will appear. Your shopping basket can be viewed whenever you like and as many times as you like.
- When you are satisfied with the items in your shopping basket click on "Check Out" button in your cart.
- If you are an existing customer, simply enter you email address and password. Your delivery details will be automatically entered. If you are a new customer we will ask you for your name, invoice address, and delivery address (if different to your address).
- On the Payment page enter your Credit Card details. If you are ordering for a school you can choose to place a 'School Order' and we will send an invoice with the goods. After you have placed your order you will be sent an Order Confirmation email.
This website is hosted by Shopify. For more information about how Shopify protects your personal information please read their Data Processing Addendum. You can also download Smart Kids UK Ltd Data Protection Policy.
All credit transactions occur in a secure area, protecting you from loss or misuse of information.
The following companies distribute our products:
|Australia:||Smart Kids Australia Pty Ltd||www.smartkids.com.au|
|Hong Kong:||Kiwik International Ltd||www.kiwikinternational.com.hk|
|New Zealand:||Smart Kids NZ Ltd||www.smartkids.co.nz|
|Singapore:||Big Tree Edu Aids Pte Ltd||www.big-tree.com.sg|
|United Kingdom:||Smart Kids UK Ltd||www.smartkids.co.uk|
|USA & Canada:||Didax Inc.||www.didax.com|
If you wish to order from outside the EU please email your order to email@example.com and a quote with the freight cost will be sent to you.
In some countries you may be charged a local tax when the resources arrive at their destination. We are very sorry but these costs are out of our control and the customer will be responsible for the payment of these local charges.
If you are within the EU please order online at www.smartkids.co.uk. A flat rate of £25 applies on orders to Europe.
If you have forgotten your password enter your click on the "Forgotten Password?" button on the account login page and a new password will be sent to you.