For the latest information regarding our DfE validation please click here
Terms & Conditions
Please click here to download our terms and conditions.
Flat rate of £4.99 for orders under £25.
Free Delivery for all orders £25 (excluding vat) and over.
Expected Delivery Time: 7-10 working days (any items not in stock will be put on back order and sent freight free when available).
If you are ordering from outside of Europe £0.00 will be added to your order for freight. We will then email you with the freight amount which you can accept or decline. If you decline and have already paid via Credit Card you will be issued a full refund.
All orders to be received in time for Christmas 2021 should be placed by the end of day on the 14th December 2021. All orders placed after this date until 22nd December 2021 will be processed and dispatched but are not promised to be delivered before Christmas. Any orders placed from 23rd December will not be processed until the 4th January 2022 as we are closed during the Christmas holidays. The office is closed from 24th December 2021 to the 4th January 2022.
Out of stock items will be placed on back order and dispatched freight free as soon as they are available. These items will not be invoiced until delivery. If you are not happy with the expected delivery date of any backordered items, you have the right to cancel these items.
Please report any shortages within 48 hours of delivery.
Please click here for our refund policy.
- When you see an item you want to buy, click on the "Add to Cart" button. This places the item in your shopping cart.
- If you would like to see the items in your shopping cart click the text 'View Cart' in the top right hand corner of our website and your shopping basket will appear. Your shopping basket can be viewed whenever you like and as many times as you like.
- When you are satisfied with the items in your shopping basket click on "Check Out" button in your cart.
- If you are an existing customer, simply enter you email address and password. Your delivery details will be automatically entered. If you are a new customer we will ask you for your name, invoice address, and delivery address (if different to your address).
- On the Payment page enter your Credit Card details. If you are ordering for a school you can choose to place a 'School Order' and we will send an invoice with the goods. After you have placed your order you will be sent an Order Confirmation email.
This website is hosted by Shopify. For more information about how Shopify protects your personal information please read their Data Processing Addendum. You can also download Smart Kids UK Ltd Data Protection Policy.
All credit transactions occur in a secure area, protecting you from loss or misuse of information.
The following companies distribute our products:
|Australia & Asia:||Smart Kids Australia Pty Ltd||www.smartkids.com.au|
|New Zealand:||Smart Kids NZ Ltd||www.smartkids.co.nz|
|United Kingdom:||Smart Kids UK Ltd||www.smartkids.co.uk|
|Malta:||Busy Brain Malta|
|Ireland:||ABC School Supplies|
|Crafty Art Supplies|
|Michael Doherty Supplies||
|Gill & Macmillan||www.gill.ie|
|Outside the Box|
If you wish to order from outside the EU please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and a quote with the freight cost will be sent to you.
In some countries you may be charged a local tax when the resources arrive at their destination. We are very sorry but these costs are out of our control and the customer will be responsible for the payment of these local charges.
If you have forgotten your password enter your click on the "Forgotten Password?" button on the account login page and a new password will be sent to you.
Many customers use our review feature to contact us if there is a problem with their order. If we solve the issue or if we consider the review is misleading or irrelevant to the product being reviewed we will not publish it.